Located in Ellwood City, Pennsylvania, Treehouse therapists provide excellent pediatric speech, occupational, and physical therapy services to families in Lawrence and Beaver Counties. We can help your child learn new skills while loving the process!
- PROMPT trained
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Individualized (1-1) treatment
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech (CAS)
- Speech and Language consultation
- Coordination of treatment services with school and outside providers
- Play-based treatment
- Social skills
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
Speech Language Pathologists address communication, cognitive, and swallowing disorders.
- Speech therapy for Children
- Speech therapy for Adults
- Terapia del Habla en Español
- Do I need speech therapy?
Occupational Therapists help people perform everyday activities such as feeding, dressing, bathing, and help deal with sensory, behavioral, or visual issues that affect learning.
Physical Therapists assist people with pain or issues with movement or mobility.